[sylpheed:33505] Re: Sylpheed 3.0beta5

heymanj at acm.org heymanj at acm.org
Thu Jan 14 02:54:24 JST 2010

On 13 January 2010 at 18:31, Jens Jahnke <jan0sch at gmx.net>wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:16:13 -0800
> Rohan Sheth <rohan at rs3net.net> wrote:
>
> RS> I can reproduce with beta5 Ubuntu 9.10 (x86_64) gcc 4.4.1.
>
> I can now reproduce partially. The menu item is grayed out per default and
> only becomes available when I select a message. I didn't get that the
> last time as I have usually some message selected.
> But isn't this the intended behaviour?

Yes.  Now that I have the Inbox selected, the Tools -> Actions is highlighted
and I can execute my action.

My apologies for jumping to a wrong conclusion.

> Regards,
>
> Jens
>
> 13. Hartung 2010, 18:28
> Homepage : http://www.jan0sch.de
>
> BOFH excuse #121:
>
> halon system went off and killed the operators.

jerry
       //  Jerry Heyman             | "Congress does not draw to it's halls
      //   Amiga Forever :-)        | those who lover liberty, it draws those
  \\ //    heymanj at acm dot org   | who lover power."  Judge Andrew Napolitano
   \X/     http://www.hobbeshollow.com