[sylpheed:33498] Re: Sylpheed 3.0beta5 released

Reed Loden reed at reedloden.com
Wed Jan 13 22:12:27 JST 2010

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:10:40 +0100
mike <mykey at mykey.de> wrote:

> I am mainly using imap accounts - for some reason sylpheed would rescan the
> accounts resulting in the loss of _all_ my color markings :-(

In the few hours since I `svn up`'d my sylpheed checkout and built the
code for 3.0.0beta5, Sylpheed has rebuilt my inbox three times.
Considering I have 153405 messages in my inbox, a rebuild takes forever
and basically leaves me without a working mail client until it
finishes. I've narrowed it down to one of the libsylph changes made on
2010-01-13 (my guess is the utils.c one, as it mentions the IMAP cache).

I'm probably going have to revert back to a revision prior to the
libsylph changes just so I can get work done.

Getting this fixed quickly would be very much appreciated... :)

~reed

--
Reed Loden - <reed at reedloden.com>