[sylpheed:33479] get mail under 1.06

Thu Jan 7 01:21:13 JST 2010

Hello list,

I still run 1.06 (I have used Sylpheed ever since 0.3 IIRC) and I
editted my IMAP folder structure. A "Get All" always made folders with
new mails turn red, but since I have made these modifications to the
IMAP folder structure, I have to open /some/ of these folders to see new
mail. Anyone a hint what this could be?

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.