[sylpheed:33731] Re: address book question

Celejar celejar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 03:25:24 JST 2010

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:24:21 +0100
Ricardo Mones <mones at debian.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:02:51 -0500
> Celejar <celejar at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > No doubt you're right; I'm no expert in this area.  But in the
> > meantime, my script works fine ...
>
>   Of course, I didn't want to mean the opposite, only provide an alternate
>   approach which you remind me of.

No offense taken!  I know that I have a great deal to learn about this
sort of thing, and that there's really no point in reinventing the
wheel.  I wrote the script largely as a challenge and to enhance my
Perl skills and learn about XML, and it does work, but I'm sure that a
deeper knowledge of XML and an understanding xslt would be useful.

Celejar