[sylpheed:33660] Keyboard shortcuts

Einar Lielmanis einars at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 09:43:20 JST 2010

I'm running sylpheed (currently 3.0 beta 8) under linux, under XFCE.

I'm wondering if there is a way to assign a custom shortcut to an
action? I'm especially interested in "Mark - Thread as read" (extremely
helpful when dealing with mailing lists). From what I read, the custom
shortcuts feature is delegated to gnome-ish menu assignment, which I
believe is not supported/available in xfce.

Any config-magic, or anything to customize the shortcut?

(offtopic,
I hate this in firefox, the lack of a centralized place to keep/manage
the shortcuts, which tend to conflict/overflow/mess up between the
system, various plugins and whatnot
/offtopic)

Cheers, .b8 is wonderful, and fixed address autocompletion is a charm,

Einar.