[sylpheed:33650] Re: Save all attachments without mouse?

"Andres Bühlmann" tastas at gmx.net
Thu Feb 11 17:56:21 JST 2010

> one way to save all attachments is to switch to the attachments tab,
> right-click and select the menu item "save all". This works, but I'd like
> to avoid using the mouse.

That would indeed be very nice. A solution to this would be a "Save all
attachments" entry in the main menu. Then we could just assign it our
own shortcut key.
What is a bit confusing right now is that Sylpheed lets me assign a
shortcut key to an entry in a popup menu, but it will not recognize the
shortcut key afterwards. Any shortcut key assigned in the main menu
works without problems.

Andres