[sylpheed:33610] Re: The Files used by Bsfilter should...

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Mon Feb 1 18:23:15 JST 2010

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:45:47 -0500
Bryan Kirk <Zero3K at burntmail.com> wrote:

> ...be stored in the directory of the user's profile for Sylpheed.

Well, bsfilter/bogofilter are external programs, and their database
generated from within Sylpheed can be used also manually from command
line if it is kept in the standard location, so I disagree here.

OT:
I find your way of using the Subject field quite confusing, sorry.
The subject should be used to _summarize_ the message content, not just
to hold the first words. Maybe you want to save people's time that way,
but in my case it didn't work as I am spending time to write this...

Using only the subject line like you do can be OK-ish when the whole
message can fit on a single line, tho.

Regards,
   Antonio

--