[sylpheed:34342] 3.1.0beta4 Moves the first unread message after click

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Thu Dec 9 20:54:37 JST 2010

  Hello!
  I have noticed a strange behaviour of Sylpheed-3.1.0beta4.
  When I click in a Folder View area on a folder containing the new
(unread) messages, I see those messages in that folder in bold. Then I
click on the first of them and Sylpheed tries to move this message
somewhere (at least, the mouse pointer has a form of "move to" cursor).
Just like when I move the files between the folders in my file manager
or the letters from folder to folder in Sylpheed itself.
  As far as I know, one should press the mouse button and move it with
button pressed to actually move something somewhere. In this case I do
not keep mouse button pressed, but Sylpheed still interprets my mouse
cursor movements as an attempt to move the message to another folder.

  Regards,
  Vladimir

-----
 <v_2e at ukr.net>