[sylpheed:33917] More messages lost - a disaster...

J. Michael Fritch jmfritch at pacificstar.us.com
Thu Apr 29 02:21:17 JST 2010

Hello,

I wrote yesterday, giving these details: I am using Sylpheed version 2.7.1 - GTK+ 2.10.14 /
GLib 2.12.13 Operating System: Win32.

Have not even seen any post of mine on the Sylpheed site yet but, moments ago, as soon as
I opened Sylpheed, I watched horrorized as <nine> messages were shown as being downloaded
for different accounts of mine but not a single one showed up in my inbox, nor anywhere else.

Could I _please_ have some help with this?

Sincerely,

Michael Fritch