[sylpheed:33909] Re: some inconsistencies in the 'mark' dialog

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Sun Apr 25 00:41:48 JST 2010

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:26:35 +0200, melodramus at online.de wrote:

> first, there are the fully unintuitive namings like mark->mark/unmark
> (for what?)

Strictly for "unmark", I use this when:
- I intend to move a message, but then I change my mind; in this case I
use the explicit "unmark" from context menu
- I hit the Delete toolbar button and mistakenly mark something for
deletion that I didn't intended to; since I don't know how to otherwise
un-mark the delete action, I either click twice the envelope column for
that message, or use the explicit "unmark" from context menu.

So the unmark can be used at least in two separate situations.
Don't know about mark, though.

Cristi