[sylpheed:33886] Re: Sylpheed 3.0.2 released (security release)

Markus Adamski markus.adamski at web.de
Wed Apr 21 01:57:36 JST 2010

Hi,

I downloaded the latest stable bz2-package ant tried to compile it on
fedora 10 with

rpmbuild -ta sylpheed-3.0.2.tar.bz2

Everything is fine until this error:

Fehler beim Bauen des RPM:
    Datei von "glob" nicht
gefunden: /home/markus/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/sylpheed-3.0.2-1.x86_64/usr/lib64/*

The last successful build was 2.6.0. Any idea what I'm missing?

--
An infinte number of rednecks, in an infinite number of pickup trucks,
firing an infinite number of shotguns at an infinte number of road