[sylpheed:33857] Re: Layout vertical: From, Subject etc. in two lines?

melodramus at online.de melodramus at online.de
Wed Apr 7 21:03:26 JST 2010

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 12:38:29 +0200
Horst Schwarz <schwarz at lavabit.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I would to work with the vertical Layout. Unfortunately my screen is
> not wide enough if all overview items (from, subject, date, size) are
> in one line.
>
> Is there any chance to split the informations in at least two lines?
>

> Kind regards
>
> Horst.
> --
> Horst Schwarz <schwarz at lavabit.com>

claws offers this (but i couldn't find a screenshot on the website.) it puts all info to a mail on separate lines in the same cell, coloring rows differently. the problem is sorting. because there is only one column one can't just click on a column title to sort after it. there needs to be an extra select box - and possibly still the old columns in hidden mode to let the widget do the sorting (?)

MeloDramus <melodramus at online.de>