[sylpheed:33192] Re: IMAP4 problems.

Bob White bob at bob-white.com
Sun Sep 13 08:16:31 JST 2009

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:57:06 -0400
Steve VanSlyck <s.vanslyck at spamcop.net> wrote:

> Can anyone help me with this? The message source IS there when I view via webmail, but is not downloaded with Sylpheed, and I don't know how to force a second download.
> >
> > On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 09:13:24 -0400
> > Steve VanSlyck <s.vanslyck at spamcop.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Please note, this is the Windows version. I can't do anything to
> > > recompile or use any Linux plugins.

Hi Steve,

I don't use IMAP, so can't help with the basic problem, but does your
web mail application have an option to mark the message as "unread" or
something like that.  It might make Sylpheed download it again.

I sometimes receive messages that appear to contain no content.  It's a
problem of one of the email services screwing up the headers.  However
the message can be seen by using View->Message Source.

Bob W.