[sylpheed:33187] Re: Sylph-Searcher 1.2.0 released

David Depardoux david.depardoux at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:06:11 JST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
From: Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
To: sylpheed at sraoss.jp, sylpheed-announce at sraoss.jp
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:57:33 +0900
Subject: [sylpheed:33181]  Sylph-Searcher 1.2.0 released

> Hello,
>
> Sylph-Searcher 1.2.0 has been released.

Unfortunately, the version installed by the Windows installer won't run on my systems (Win XP Home and Prof SP3).

Error message (translated): "syldbimport.exe - Error in application. Application could not be initialized (0xe06d7363) ..."

I had a similar problem with wget once. The author of wget solved it. Maybe his comment might help in this case, too:

> I've finally tracked down the error that is causing WGET to fail on a WinXP
> w/o .Net on it.
>
> Basically, my compile of the OPenSSL dlls were requiring a msvc80.dll
> manifest and that dll needed to be installed in the WinSxS dir.
>
> I recompiled the OpenSSL dll's using VS2003 and all looks fine.

Regards,
David