[sylpheed:33185] Problem with filetring

Angelo Secchi secchi at sssup.it
Fri Sep 11 17:08:20 JST 2009

Hallo,
I did something wrong with my Sylpheed this morning. I moved a mail
from one folder to another one, at least this was my goal: right-click
on the mouse, choose the folder 'foo' and click OK. After this
operation all the mails I receive (from any of my accounts) go directly
to folder 'foo' irrespectively of any filter rules. I've checked
if I created unintentionally a new filter rule but nothing appears. I'm
lost, any hints where to look for to solve my problem?
Thanks,
A.