[sylpheed:33245] Re: Sylpheed 3.0beta1 released

mike mykey at mykey.de
Thu Oct 29 20:12:21 JST 2009

Hi

Thanks for this release - it feels even faster ;-)

It still does not work with enchant 1.5.0 though - if you use enchant in the
latest version, you can't compose or reply to messages.

I found some patch on the japanese mailinglist - could't get it to work
though since my japanese is a little rusty :o) - downgrading enchant to v.
1.4.2 still solves the problem though.

best regards
mike