[sylpheed:33340] Re: segmentation fault w/ ubuntu 9.10

Mateu X Hunter hunter at missoula.org
Thu Nov 19 00:16:06 JST 2009

Thanks NG for the advice.

I'm getting "not in executable format" although i can execute it.  Here's the steps I took:

hunter at wisdom:~/D/sylpheed-3.0.0beta2$ gdb src/sylpheed
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.0-ubuntu
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
"/home/hunter/D/sylpheed-3.0.0beta2/src/sylpheed": not in executable format: File format not recognized
(gdb) run
Starting program:
No executable file specified.
Use the "file" or "exec-file" command.
(gdb)

Btw, the packaged version for ubuntu 9.10 which is sylpheed 2.7.1 does not segfault on mail send.

- M