[sylpheed:33331] Re: ubuntu 10.04

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 17 23:48:01 JST 2009

Hi,

The package in Ubuntu 10.04 re-introduce gtkspell support which is broken with enchant in 9.10 and 10.04.

Yes this problem was reported several times, I hope it can be fixed for the 3.0 release, or at least, point out if the problem is in enchant or another application.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne

--
Julien Lavergne <gilir at ubuntu.com>