[sylpheed:33307] Re: auto-download feature request

Bob White bob at bob-white.com
Fri Nov 13 22:45:43 JST 2009

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:10:10 -0600
Rich Coe <Richard.Coe at med.ge.com> wrote:

> Hi Hiroyuki,
>
>     I use sylpheed in two locations home and at work.
>
>     When at work, it downloads mail every 10 minutes.  When at home,
>     it wants to download from work, even though the mailer at the bottom
>     is the home system.
>
>     Can the 'auto-download' option affect the current mailer and not the
>     'default' ???
>
> Many thanks,
> Rich

Hi Rich,

Under Configuration->Edit Accounts you can select what accounts you
want to download in the 'G' column.  Un-check the work account on your
home system.

Another thing I do when traveling, I set the laptop to download my
emails, but in the account setup I leave the messages on the server.
When I return home, all the messages are downloaded to my home
computer.  That setup would allow you to check your work emails at home
but still receive them at work.

Bob W.