[sylpheed:33289] Re: Sylpheed 3.0 request

Andre Costa blueser at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:31:01 JST 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 18:44, Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at sohara.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 14:00:56 -0500
> heymanj at acm.org wrote:
>
> > What I would like is the ability to convert a 'Reply' to a 'Reply to all'
> >
> > Is that currently possible?  Would anyone else find it useful?
>
>         Oh yes please - I've usually resorted to cutting and pasting the
> addresses (or the text of my reply) when I make that mistake.

+1 for this feature.

GMail has this, and I end up using it a lot. BTW: I think it should allow
going back and forth if necessary (I mean, reply <--> reply all, switching
to "reply all" shouldn't just add more recipients, they should be different
recipient sets controlled by which type of reply the sender chooses).

Regards,

Andre