[sylpheed:33274] Re: Sylpheed 3.0beta1 released

Reed Loden reed at reedloden.com
Mon Nov 2 10:06:27 JST 2009

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 00:52:51 +0000
Laurence Darby <ldarby at tuffmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I found a small UI glitch in this version, if I click on any
> unread mail, then move the mouse, a drag starts, as if I hadn't
> released the mouse click.  Then it doesn't happen after clicking
> another mail, because it's now read, and it does happen again after
> marking the mail as unread. GTK version is 2.12.9

I can confirm this on both Ubuntu 9.04 and Ubuntu 9.10.

GTK+ 2.18.3 / GLib 2.22.2
Operating System: Linux 2.6.31-14-generic (i686)
Compiled-in features: gthread IPv6 iconv GnuPG OpenSSL LDAP GtkSpell

It's really annoying, so a fix would be highly appreciated. :)

~reed

--
Reed Loden - <reed at reedloden.com>