[sylpheed:32969] Go to directly IMAP inbox instead of local inbox when starting

John Beaumont john at tangledwires.co.uk
Sat May 9 00:02:15 JST 2009

Hello, have been using Sylpheed for a while now and it's excellent. Just one problem I am experiencing though:

Is there anyway to have Sylpheed jump to my IMAP inbox on startup? Sylpheed always jumps to the local inbox, and since none of my email is stored locally, I have to manually click on the IMAP inbox everytime.

If this isn't possible, where could I file an enhancement request to have this functionality included?

Many thanks.
--
John Beaumont <john at tangledwires.co.uk>