[sylpheed:32917] Invisible messages

Bob White bob at bob-white.com
Tue Mar 24 10:19:15 JST 2009

Hello,

Occasionally I receive messages from a mail list that has no content.
Message size (in one case) is reported to be 7.7KB.  If I look at
attachments, there is a 3B text/plain attachment.  If I forward the
message to  myself, it is indeed blank.  If I forward it as an
attachment there is an additional 7.7KB message/rfc822 attachment.

The only way I can see this content on the original message or the
forwarded as attachment message is to View -> Message Source.  Can
anyone explain why this is happening?  Is there a fix?  It doesn't
happen very often, so it isn't a big issue for me.

Thanks,
Bob W.