[sylpheed:33077] Re: Sylpheed 2.7.0 released

Petr Kovar pknbe at volny.cz
Wed Jul 22 00:07:57 JST 2009

Hi!

Bruce Bowler <bbowler at bigelow.org>, Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:34:34 -0400:

> Are we ever going to get updated help/manual/FAQ???  The ones the
> currently ship with 2.7.0 (downloaded 10 minutes ago and successfully
> compiled on F10) are for version 0.7.3!

Yep, that's a long-standing issue. The Sylpheed documentation team is
totally dead for several years if I'm not mistaken, and in my opinion
nobody is currently working on the English manual and/or FAQ.

The Japanese version of documentation is up-to-date though. If I recall
correctly, Hiro has asked for volunteers on this list before, so any
volunteer with substantial knowledge of Japanese around?

Best,
Petr Kovar