[sylpheed:33062] Re: Sylpheed 2.7.0 on gnomefiles?

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Tue Jul 21 18:10:30 JST 2009

Hello,

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:37:44 +0200
Massimiliano Marini <max at linuxtime.it> wrote:

> > on gnomefiles[1] they say sylpheed 2.7.0 has been released, but
> > that's clearly not the case.
> >
> > I am just curious about what happened :)
>
> good question! :)
>
> On the site there is no news about the 2.7.0 release.
>
> Hiro what's up?

Sorry for confusion.

I have made sylpheed-2.7.0 release tarballs and uploaded them on the
Web site at 17 Jul, but I had not announced the release yet, because
Win32 binary/installer was not ready yet.

I've just uploaded the rest files today, and will annouce 2.7.0 release
soon :)

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>