[sylpheed:33048] Re: account listing order

Bob White bob at bob-white.com
Wed Jul 15 10:57:44 JST 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:53:28 -0700
Randy Dunlap <rdunlap at xenotime.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have 3 email accounts that I use with sylpheed:
>
> 1) is POP, listed as: Mailbox (MH)
> 2) is IMAP4, listed as: IMAP
> 3) is IMAP4, listed as: xenomail
>
> I often move email between accounts 1) and 3), so I would like for them
> to be listed in 1) 3) 2) order.
>
> What determines the order that they are listed in and how can I have
> account 2) displayed last/at the bottom?
>
> I've already tried renumbering accounts and renaming account 2) as z-IMAP
> but that didn't help (thinking that maybe they are in alphabetic order).
>
> Thanks,
> ---
> ~Randy
> LPC 2009, Sept. 23-25, Portland, Oregon
> http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/

Hi Randy,

Look for a file named folderlist.xml.  On my Linux installation, it's
in .sylpheed/

That seems to list all the folders, and I think in the order they are
displayed.  I have never tried to move anything around though and don't
know what the consequences might be or if there are any interrelated
problems.

Good Luck,
Bob W.