[sylpheed:32828] Re: Sylph-Searcher 1.1.1 released

Christoph Kobe christoph at kobenetz.de
Mon Jan 19 19:38:47 JST 2009

> Sylph-Searcher 1.1.1 has been released.

> The Windows installer version which includes all components has been
> added since this release.

Hi, I'm happy there is a windows installer now, because I didn't want to do all
the installing/configuration by hand.

But now I do have a problem, because I store all my E-Mail on a separate
encrypted drive and sylph-searcher (according to the readme) stores them on my
local unencryted drive:
C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Sylph-Searcher\data

Is there a rather easy way to change this now, or do I have to re-install the
database separately and configure it to my needs?

For a future release:
It would be really helpful if the installer asked where to create the
database.

Thanks,

Christoph