[sylpheed:32826] Re: Remember message settings when saving to Drafts.

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Sat Jan 17 20:44:56 JST 2009

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:22:13 +0100
Antonio Ospite <ospite at studenti.unina.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> currently (even in 2.6.0rc), when we save a message to Drafts folder
> some of its settings are lost, namely I would like to have the following
> preserved:
>   Edit->Auto wrapping
>   Tools->PGP Sign
>   Tools->PGP Encrypt
>   Tools->Check spell
>   Tools->Set spell language->...
>
> I noted that the setting from the View menu are correctly preserved,
> tho.

And that's because the latter are window settings, what I am
really asking here are per draft local settings.
Maybe this could be implemented using X-headers, something like:

Sylpheed could search for them when opening compositor window and
strip away them on Sending.

Anyone else interested in such feature?

Regards,
   Antonio Ospite