[sylpheed:33423] Sylpheed 3.0beta4 sometimes dies when sending mail in an Ubuntu 64bit system

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Wed Dec 23 03:06:08 JST 2009

I've just moved to a dual core laptop and installed Ubuntu 9.10 64
bit.  I compiled Sylpheed 3.0beta4 okay and it's been working well
except that every now and then when I'm sending a message Sylpheed
crashes/disappears. The message shows in the Sent folder but I need to
test and see that the message was actually sent when Sylpheed shut down.

Anyway, is this somehow related to running Sylpheed in a 64 bit system,
in Ubuntu 9.10 or what?  Anyone else have this problem?

John