[sylpheed:33385] Re: reversed button order ?

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri Dec 4 06:43:01 JST 2009

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:23:32 -0500, Celejar wrote:

> Look at the checkbox for "Make the order of buttons comply with GNOME
> HIG" at Configuraton / Common Preferences / Details / Interface.

In the Win32 version there is no such thing ...
As for your other message:

> It's not actually all that consistent within an OS.  For example,
> right now on my Debian Sid desktop I have the following applications
> open, with the preferences located in quite a few different places:

unfortunately this is a problematic thing.
It appears that the HIG thing has several incarnations, making it
really difficult for a cross-platform developer to follow all of them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_interface_guidelines
(I am referring to the "Examples of HIG" paragraph/links)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/