[sylpheed:33129] Re: Slypheed Data Folder in Windows and Linux

HBB hubarcak at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 01:56:10 JST 2009

Dear mike
Dear John

Thank you very much for your quick response.

In my previous post, I wrote the path of data folder as wrong accidentally. Sorry for this. The correct ones are "/Media/Portable/Settings/Programs/Sylpheed" in Linux and "P:\Settings\Programs\Sylpheed" in windows.

Unfortunately, the correct one does not work in Linux. I see only folders and subfolders. I can not see the files... Since the Sylpheed shows the folders correctly, I am sure that there is no mistake about writing the config directory.

Mike, as you expected, I am trying to see my mails in a portable disk both in windows and in Linux.

Best regards

HBB

--
HBB <hubarcak at gmail.com>