[sylpheed:33125] Slypheed Data Folder in Windows and Linux

HBB hubarcak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 20:06:53 JST 2009

Dear friends,

I have started to use the slypheed in windows xp firstly. I located custom data files into "P:\Settings\Programs\Slypheed". In order to use slypheed, I just run the following command line :

   sylpheed.exe  --configdir P:\Settings\Programs\Sylpheed

In linux (Pardus), my same data files are in "/Media/Portable/Settings/Slypheed". When I run above command line in Linux, I can see only the mail folders such as inbox, draft, ... etc. but not individual mails (files).

P is a portable disk which is formatted as NTFS. Linux see this disk as "/Media/Portable".

Do you have any idea How I can see mails in linux too?

Thank you...

--
HBB <hubarcak at gmail.com>