[sylpheed:32931] Request for improvements in threaded messages.

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Sat Apr 11 19:51:43 JST 2009

Hi,

I think that threaded messages view can benefit of two little
improvements.

1. If I mark a message in a thread, I would like to see the whole
   thread as marked when collapsed in the messages list. And a less
   important one: we could do the same with color, if I color the title
   of a message the thread should be colored as well when collapsed.
   Well, in this case there could be some problems when more messages in
   a thread are colored, maybe the collapsed thread can use a sum of the
   various colors in this case.

2. When I use the "Next unread" button with a long threaded discussion
   the highlighted message is sometimes out of the view (the view
   doesn't scroll properly). It would be good to have the current
   highlighted message visible in the messages list. I think this is a
   BUG, let me know if you can't reproduce it, I'll try to find  a
   better description. I experience this bug on some mailing lists
   like: Linux-arm-kernel[1] or linux-usb[2]

Thanks,
   Antonio Ospite