[sylpheed:32694] Feature request

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Tue Oct 21 01:32:54 JST 2008

Hello people.

Regularly I send images/film clips/files to friends and I doubt between
archiving the messages because of the attachment's size, and deleting
because there's interesting info in the message.

But I can't find a way to archive (as in move to a Sylpheed folder) a
message without its attachments.

Maybe I'm missing something already implemented? I'd like to either:

- Move messages without their attachment(s)
  (I realize this could become complicated as many message have their
  html equivalent attached).

- Remove an attachment from a message before moving it
  (Both from incoming messages as outgoing messages (after sending)).

Maybe put a threshold in preferences? Say, ask for confirmation for
message with attachments over xxx kB?

John