[sylpheed:32648] Re: Sylpheed 2.6.0beta1 released

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri Oct 3 00:42:17 JST 2008

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:59:14 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

>     * The remote POP3 mailbox feature which can view/download/delete
>       messages on POP3 servers directly was added.

- Great feature, thanks :)
- At present a retrieved message does not seem to care about filters

Other thing, I re-request the addition of the plural form in gettext.
For example in my language there are three forms for "Retrieved %d
messages", and it may display very bad right now (depending on %d).

Cristi