[sylpheed:32750] Re: Foder tree

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 07:09:24 JST 2008

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:52:27 +0100, Marek Nožka wrote:

> Hi.
>
> The compilation of 2.6.0beta2 on my Debian Lenny is successfully.
>
> But on beta1 and beta2 I have small problem. Sometime I click on folder
> in folder tree, content of folder tree is scrolled (shift) top and I am
> not seeing the clicked folder now.

Confirmed. The steps to reproduce it (Fedora 9 here) are:

1. Reduce the Folder View window's height, so several folders are
not displayed.

2. Use the scrollbar to display the bottom of the folder list.

3. Click a folder near the bottom.

 => The scrollbar and the folder list jump back to a position near the top.