[sylpheed:32714] Re: Certain Messages aren't beeing filtered

Massimiliano Marini max at linuxtime.it
Mon Nov 10 18:31:46 JST 2008

> Well, I think in my case it's not a sylpheed problem. It's rather
> that I didn't know how to configure the filter correctly ... the
> problem was that the 'To' field was filled with nonsense by the
> senders.

Right, in you rule in the field "To" you have to choose "contains" and
not "is" because your email address always exists but as you said is
filled with no sense.

You can choose the regular expressions if you want to achieve more by
filter rules. :)

--
Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
"It's easier to invent the future than to predict it."  -- Alan Kay