[sylpheed:32711] Re: Certain Messages aren't beeing filtered

regisr regisr at pobox.com
Mon Nov 10 00:42:05 JST 2008

Le Sun, 9 Nov 2008 16:10:48 +0100 Christoph Kobe
<christoph at kobenetz.de> a écrit:

> > Try changing your "To" filter rule from "is" to "contains".
> > Andres
>
> Thanks, but even that didn't work for some emails. So as I already replied, I now use the rule
> "Delivered-To IS spiky at kobenetz.de". That works for all of them.

I have sent my mail to you instead of to the list by error, I resent
immediatly to the list but you reply to the first mail to me only.

> I'm not a mail expert but it seems to me that 'Delivered-To' is set by the receiving server, while
> 'To' is set by the sending client. 'To' can be full of nonsense, while 'Delivered-To' will always
> be the exact match.

But you can have multiple "Delivered-To" (not forged!).
As one should be have your address the test seems nice.

--
regis