[sylpheed:32371] Re: resent messages are listed (in time) before the original messages

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Wed May 28 16:57:46 JST 2008

On Wed, 28 May 2008 10:48:34 +0300, Cristian Secară wrote:

> In a folder where an original message and a resent message are staying
> together, the resent message is always listed before the original
> message. I mean in a folder sorted by date, either ascending or
> descending.

... and not only that. This very message here received via mailing list
is listed as before my own message stored locally (they are going to
same folder because of filtering). I suppose the message which goes
from my system -> mailing list -> back to my system should be listed
somehow as "later", since it is now a few seconds delayed.

Cristi