[sylpheed:32311] [WHISHLIST] Warn the user if its GPG key is expired.

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Fri May 9 19:50:40 JST 2008

Hi,

please could you consider adding such warning to a future version of
Sylpheed?

My key expired yesterday and today I couldn't send any messages from
one of my email addresses with Sylpheed until I renewed it, that without
any messages from Sylpheed, it was just ignoring the "Send" action.

A simple "Can't sign the Message" if not "Key expired" is enough to
give a clue to the user :)

Many thanks,
   Antonio