[sylpheed:32284] Re: Where is Sylpheed's Bug Tracking System ???

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue May 6 06:35:18 JST 2008

Petr Kovar <pknbe at volny.cz> wrote:
> You can for sure use this mailing list instead, so Sylpheed users
> would be able to comment on your report and hopefully help to resolve it...

My original bug report is there, in the Ubuntu bug tracking system:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sylpheed/+bug/74712

as you can see, there is not much that can be done about it without the
help of the developers... unless there is a hidden option somewhere to
keep error dialog from poping up when using automatic e-mail checking ?

... acutally I just noticed that Sylpheed IS registered on launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/sylpheed/

so we just need to mak euse of the various features that we now have at
our disposal, the bug tracker to start with ;-)

Regards,

--
Vince