[sylpheed:32450] Portable sylpheed:32449] another Question

Keith Bainbridge keithrbau at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:03:01 JST 2008

Greetings All,

I'd like to take this a step further please.

I work in 2 separate offices where I  have to use WinXP. At home I use Linux

Inbound email is from several common sources; ie I access my work and personal email from any of the  PCs I  use.  I  also leave email on the server when possible for back-up purposes. This is not working very well as I often get several copies of the  same mail.

I am using my gmail smtp server address for outgoing mail, but would like to improve on this as well

I'd like to use a common data directory and download email only once.

However a separate configuraion file for each PC would allow me to choose which email I download at which site and to use the local smtp server rather than gmail.

Is it possible to cross reference three configuration files like this?

--

Regards and Thanks

Keith Bainbridge
PO Box 324