[sylpheed:32429] Re: That is a bug in Sylpheed or Applemail?

Evgeni Golov sargentd at die-welt.net
Mon Jun 16 16:58:02 JST 2008

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:48:51 +0700 N.Novozhilov wrote:

> I've Sylpheed 2.5rc2 too... But you can see what I have in this attachment.

Hm, do you have any filtering on your mail-gateway? For me that mail
has 3 parts:
text/plain	558B
application/pdf	51.8KB nessus_feed_letter.pdf
text/plain	2B

So you have the pdf embedded in the first text part by something, but
not Nessus' Applemail...
As the mail is nothing private, could you save the whole (as found
in .sylpheed/imapcache e.g.) mail somewhere online?

Regards