[sylpheed:32421] tracking bugs from Debian (probably other distros too)

Ricardo Mones mones at debian.org
Thu Jun 12 19:16:39 JST 2008

Hi Hiroyuki and everybody else,

In order to have some tracking of forwarded Debian bugs I've decided
to sent them to the list.

I think that's better thant just forward them to you like in the past:
other people can contribute to find solutions or provide patches as
well. And still is up to you to accept them or not into sylpheed's
code.

Probably the easier nowadays is to setup a bug tracker, but given
there's none I have to guess it's not a feasible option for the
project (or maybe just not considered?).

I hope there's no problem with this, otherwise let me know.

best regards,
--
 Ricardo Mones
 http://people.debian.org/~mones