[sylpheed:32399] Enhancement suggestion: Search in From field

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Fri Jun 6 01:24:06 JST 2008

Hello guys,

In the Summary View:

The replacement of the address in the From field by the destination, in
case the message is sent locally, is great... I believe it would be nice
(and more intuitive) in that case, to have the search filter to also
search in the replaced address.

Maybe a somewhat confused explanation? Retry: If the mail was sent
locally, Sylpheed puts, eg. -->sylpheed at sraoss.jp  in the From: field,
instead of my own address (which I mostly remember). Great.

But the Search: filter doesn't look in those -->texts, which I would
consider quite helpful, eg. if I want to find all correspondance from
_and_ to a person. (I _know_ I can use the Edit|Search function)

John