[sylpheed:32389] Re: Junk filter problem

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Tue Jun 3 23:59:58 JST 2008

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 07:02:23 -0600
Bob White <bob at bob-white.com> wrote:

> What is the message subject or from fields?  I haven't received anything
> that has caused a problem with Bogofilter.

Hi Bob.

I've had a load of problems with the filter today. I'm not so sure what
the problem is now. The only things I could see is

1) that the filter is actually working and filtering (normal messages do
   pass the filter,
2) if the filter finds a spam, it causes the error, and that account stops
   receiving
3) the spam folder still works, as ^j still works.

I haven't changed anything about the set-up in months. Only installed
Sylpheed 2.5.0rc when it appeared. There were no junk mail problems
initially. I'm not sure how to debug this...

Anyway, thanks for the test, Bob. BTW the subject of the test msg was:

"Curso de Posgrado - Bases Gen_ticas del Comportamiento Animal"
sent by
"Posgrado Cs. Agropecuarias - UCC" <agropos at uccor.edu.ar>

John