[sylpheed:32525] Re: Missing IMAP Subfolders

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 01:22:31 JST 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 5:11 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 22:08:38 -0400, Michael B Allen wrote:
>
>> Just installed 1.5.0rc2 from Fedora 9 and I cannot see any existing
>> IMAP subfolders. Trying to "Rebuild folder tree" does nothing. It
>> seems I can create subfolders and from looking at the resulting
>> directory on the server I cannot see any difference between the folder
>> created (.test.sub) and the ones I'm trying to access
>> (.Lists.whatever).
>>
>> Is this a known problem and is there a way to fix it?
>
> You can try
>
>  yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update sylpheed
>
> to see whether the latest code from svn works for you.

Actually I found that if I simply created a directory .Lists on the
server, dovecot would return that entry separately and I would get the
desired behavior.

I also updated dovecot but I'm not sure if that had any impact on the result.

So I think I'll keep my stock package so that I don't run into any
surprises later on.

Thanks,
Mike