[sylpheed:32044] Re: Feature request: address field autocomplete

herbert langhans herbert.raimund at gmx.net
Mon Jan 21 03:05:26 JST 2008

Hi Hiroyuki and Team,
this is what I noticed also for a long time. Since years I cannot find the smallest imperfection in Sylpheed. Compact code, very fast and virtually bug-free (the appearance for daily use).

But the address book is very basic. It were great if I could move addresses between folders, add http's to the contacts and maybe even save jpgs to the addresses. A kind of pulldown menu in the compose window were really a great option. Or even a defined interface to fork off a separate addressbook project? Especially business-oriented users would really go for this.

I am sure there is a couple ideas more, just some thoughts..

Cheers
herbs