[sylpheed:32109] LibSylph 1.1.0 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Mon Feb 25 13:44:04 JST 2008
LibSylph 1.1.0 (stable) has been released.
This release includes the bugfixes and minor feature improvements
merged from Sylpheed trunk.
Changes from 1.0.0:
* procmime_parse_mime_parameter(): spaces around equals between
name and value of MIME parameters are allowed.
* procmime_scan_multipart_message(): the max recursion level were
* conv_encode_header(): several bugs were fixed.
* my_memmem(): the buffer overrun was fixed.
* pop.c: invalid APOP timestamp is checked for now (CVE-2007-1558).
* socket.c: the bug that caused busy loop when connection was
immediately refused was fixed.
uriencode_for_mailto (): new functions were added.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed/attachments/20080225/39c2820a/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed