[sylpheed:32104] Re: folder window jumping up since gtk update

Godwin Stewart gstewart at bonivet.net
Wed Feb 20 22:45:27 JST 2008

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:34:26 -0300, Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez
<rnsanchez at wait4.org> wrote:

> I'm using 2.12.8, and the problem doesn't seem to happen since the
> upgrade.

I'll have to wait for a while, then. The latest version for my distro is
2.12.7 and right now I just don't have time to risk bringing the graphics
subsystem down if I scr*w something up.

G. Stewart - gstewart at bonivet.net

BASIC:
        A programming language.  Related to certain social diseases
        in that those who have it will not admit it in polite company.